Return Policy Details
- All returns and refunds are subject to a 20% restocking fee and return shipping charges.
- If there is any damage upon delivery, notify the delivery driver of the damage and request that he/she makes a note of the damage on the delivery receipt.
- All damaged items will need to be accepted by the customer.
- If the product is being returned due to damage during shipping these fees are waived.
- This damage must be reported with in 5 days from receipt of the product and must be documented with photographs and noted on the delivery receipt.
- Products that have incurred damage due to user error are replaced at the customer’s expense and will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- All returns will need to be authorized by Maplevilles Products prior to return shipment.
- For return authorization email request to email@example.com
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- We cannot accept returns on any pieces of trim which includes all types of moulding, toe kick and plywood panels.
- We will not process any returns if the product returned is missing or incomplete from the original shipment.
- Returns must be received within 30 days from date of purchase.
Damaged and Misshipped Items
Please follow these steps.
- Upon pick up/delivery, inspect all items confirming no possible visible damage. If there are signs of possible concealed damage, like a tear on the packaging, please MAKE A NOTE OF THIS WHEN YOU SIGN FOR RECEIPT OF SHIPMENT, AND DON’T HESITATE TO REMOVE PROTECTIVE COVERING TO EXPOSE ANY QUESTIONABLE AREA.
- All products must be inventoried in at time of pick up, once material is signed for, your signature is confirmation product is received, signature is FINAL word of receipt.
- Should you find a damaged cabinet during the receiving process, please advise shipping agent, we will pull another cabinet if it is standard stock item, day of shipping before you sign as received.
- Notify us immediately of any shipping or damage problem.
- Determine the extent of damage, if a cabinet only has bent hinge or missing screw, etc. then a new repair part can be sent out. If the cabinet box is damaged, you may need a complete new cabinet for replacement. Small items such as a hinge can be sent out quickly, without sending the old part back to us.
- Notify shipping agent immediately if wrong sku is in shipment or incorrect quantities, please do not sign document confirming job is shipping 100% complete if it is not. If you sign for the material you own it.